Monday, November 06, 2006

Vote Tomorrow!

First a wedding....
Congratulations Paul and Mads. It was a good time if a little early:) (1130am wedding)
On the left is the Man of Honor my hubby and on the right is the Best Man the Scotsman Forbes -yes he is wearing a kilt as soon as I figure out my youtube account there will be video.



Next I promised to regale you of stories of what parents do without children. We clean the house and watch TV and then we go out to eat at a bar and drink beer and watch really horrible college football on TV at said bar. And we play with little rock em sock em pens that are in the shape of santa and a snowman and light up. :)

And then when we are all done with dinner we headed over to our local gaming store Days of Knights for worldwide D&D (dungeons and dragons) day. We fought evil sorcerors evil monks and undead monk and then we fought an invisble lion. It was the stuff of legend. And you know what it was great we got home at 130am and didnt wake up until 10am. Do you know how awesome that was? I dont remember the last time I have slept in past 8am.

Then on sunday we cleaned a bit and went to my parents for dinner and to pick up the munchkin.

Its Fall! See all the pretty leaves on the ground? See the garden gnome in the middle? Oh wait thats not a gnome its my little monster.


My mom was raking leaves at her house when we showed up Sunday


This is my mom and my daughter

And one last picture of my garden gnome in leaves. Dont you wish you had the unbridled joy that a child has the first time they play in a pile of leaves? I had to get into the pile with her and I had leaves all sticking to my hair but since I had the camera there are no pictures of that :-D



Anyway you heard about my outrageous day of football. There really is NO Knitting content. I worked some more on the 2nd sock:) That was it.

I have off tomorrow so I am going to try and figure out uploading videos to blogger
Ok last reminder -

Please vote tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lovely weekend. I wish I was that little and jumping in leaves was fun again. A few years back I raked a big huge pile of leaves and ran and jumped in them and oh my goodness, they don't cushion the blow like they did when I was your wee ones size.

mary bishop said...

I loved this post. It's one of the best I've read today because it actually made me smile and feel hopeful. I'm so keyed up over the election and the fate of our country, soldiers etc. that I needed to relax and smile...thank you!