Sunday, March 04, 2007

Busy Busy Busy.....

Ok so I dont know what I weigh although the other day I weighed myself and I was 163 but yesterday I was at 165.

Busy Busy Busy.
March is so busy. I have something going on every weekend this month.

But I do have some knitting news and more pics for you.

Yesterday was so warm - we dressed Silver in Warm weather clothes.



Now for knitting content-

My Dad as you know went through chemo last year and lost all of his hair so I made him a hat.
He has been wearing a Navy watch cap which is made of wool. (ITCHY!) and it is very bulky so I made him a hat he can wear around the house. Its black microspun and is so soft and perfect for wearing against sensitive skin. He likes and wore it as soon as I gave it to him- and then showed my mom:) Hehe I was actually able to knit my dad something he would wear:) yay!



And my cousin's friend is going to be going through chemo so I made her a cap as well. My cousin doesn't know I made this but since she doesnt read this it will still be a surprise. The picture makes it look blue but its really a dark purple.
And thats my big ol' head its on. But I have to thank Rebekah for the inspiration of knitting chemo caps.
Thanks Rebekah hope all is well with you and Nick - oh and if you didnt know shes making a blanket and needs help. So go make some squares :)


Ok that is all I have for you today - I will continue to try and update once a week. I didnt have internet connection for 3 days at home though so um yeah... but its all fixed now.
HUGS to everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great hats. I have found such joy myself in knitting chemo caps. They are quick projects that bring much comfort.

Silver is adorable! Look at that face.

KnittyOtter said...

Cool Hats. Your Dad looks really happy. :D

mary bishop said...

Great hats for a great cause...! When did you start knitting? You are such an expert...