165 no I havent lost any more weight... But its getting warmer so maybe I will go outside more:) Have I mentioned losing weight is hard when you are lazy ??
So this weekend was BUSY yet again.
I got 2 projects done in the knitting area. One was a penguin (sorry no picture - i finished it and then we needed to leave) that was given to the birthday girl. We got to the party around 1230 it was nice. Silver seemed to have fun even though we were in the middle of her nap time:) She and Erin and Grace all played well together. Well, as well as 2 2 yrs old and a 1 yr old can play together.
The other project was the shrug... you remember the bobble shrug? Yes the one I frogged? Yes well that one has been remade into something its new owner actually likes and will enjoy :) I finished it saturday evening at a party for my former roommates D- DAY party. (Is she officially divorced? I dunno I kinda forgot to ask - there was wine involved:) )
Anyway no I dont have a picture of that either because I forgot to take my camera:)
Oh well...
Its march this weekend is St Patricks Day I cant wait. My parents get the munchkin for the weekend and Josh and I get to go out and be adult like:)
Oh yeah I won sock yarn from Rebekah
its pretty and came in a neat bag. I need to take pictures- hopefully I will remember tonight.
Its in a neat colorway that will make nice socks for the munchkin.
Ok I need to jet its time to go home. I will talk to you all later
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm lazy too. I just have no motivation to get up at 5:00 a.m. to exercise! I'm hoping with my possible changes in life, ie. work, that I'll be more motivated.
Post a Comment