165
Ok not that kind of spinning... i love spinning doors.
Can I tell you that I love working in the city for this reason. All big bldgs have spinning doors. Every time I go through one I have to fight the childlike urge in me to go around and around.
I LOVE SPINNING DOORS...
Honey can we put a spinning door on the hours?
How do you the housing association would react to that?
HAHA!!!
Love you all see ya next week.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I have a weird fear of spinning doors. While I like them, I feel like I'm going to get trapped in them indefinitely as well.
I was in New York City over the weekend. I bet I went through 10 different spinning doors. I love them too! When I was a child, the only spinning door I knew was the bank in town. I used to love to go there just to go through that door.
Post a Comment