Thursday, March 22, 2007

Knitting...whats that?

http://www.yarnrescue.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=438

Ok so to distract you that I have not weighed myself in days and the no knitting content... above is pseudo knitting content.

They are knitting needles. Take a look... I'll wait...

doo de doo..
i am a lineman for the countyyyyyy...
Lalalala lalalLAlalaaaa

OH you are back....sorry I was channeling the Simpsons there.
Anyway arent they awesome lil monsters?

Ok so I am knitting - I am making a blanket. I am making a sleeve ok I really havent worked on the sleeve.

My munchkin started a new daycare this week... she is not taking a nap...
she really needs to though.
Oh well.
She seems to be doing ok there though.

This past weekend - was StPattys Day it was awesome... I drank too much and got 2 hrs sleep on saturday but it was still a lot of fun.

This weekend we are going to a party and then i am going to a stitch n bitch saturday night. should be fun!
I dont know how much knitting will get done but it will be fun
cant wait!

Thats really it for now. i will write more sometime this weekend - and maybe there will be pictures and a weight update....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heyheyhey...I'm around alive and checking in to see what's been going on w/kiddosis and knittosis and halitosis and mitosis...

so, hi.