Monday, May 14, 2007

Another update...

HAHA!
Ok so weight loss update... yeah i havent lost any more. I still weigh 165 and Ive had some issues working out because of time and health.
But I am still working out.
---

Ok onto more important things. This weekend went well. GGE was nice and the food was good and Silver seemed to have a great time. And GGE was happy to play with Silver and didnt realize she would be walking and talking because the last time she saw her was last year before Silver started walking on her own.
GGE had a kids plastic baseball bat and balls and we were trying to teach silver how to hit the ball it was fun and she got a kick out of it.

On the way home we stopped somewhere near Lancaster and took a potty break and went to Joann Fabrics and hubby bought me some yarn so I could finish my felting project.. hint its a bag..
I did get knitting done. I finished half of a baby blanket(i ran out of yarn for that project but i had more at home)
And I got the bag half finished now i am working on a flap and then i will sew it all together and felt it. And hopefully it will come out well:)
--
And then we were on our way and we stopped at little restaurant in Oxford called Margheritas. It was good. We got Silver chicken nuggets and chips and i got broccoli, a baked potato and mozzarella sticks. Silver wanted my broccoli and not her chicken nuggets. So have you ever heard anyone tell a 2 yr old -honey eat some chicken and then you can have the broccoli? yeah me either - it was really funny.

Oh I forgot to mention the torrential downpour we came home in - with thunder and lightning and my daughter slept through part of it
But we made it home ok and all was well.
---
Yesterday was mothers day/ We did the family thing and it was good. I ate too much at my moms
Silver was good but didnt want to take a nap so she was a little cranky
she did fall asleep on the way home however.
And I got more knitting done.
---

Thats all for now... more updates later this week.

No comments: