This is my felting project: Its a bag :) Its shaped a little weird like I thought it would get smaller in width but it got smaller in length instead. Oh well live and learn. I didnt felt it aggressively either. I handwashed in the sink with lots of dishsoap. hehe i should have take a before oh well.
Dont mind the mess. I like the bag though I think I am going to make a pocket on the inside.
These are christmas stockings - it was a "commision" project - the one on the left was the original and the 2 on the right are the "copies".
This is my daughter in the midst of her books at my moms house.
So there you go.
I have been very tired this week and trips to the gym have been 0 but I am planning on going to tomorrow morning because I dont have to be at work until 10a.
I dont have lot else to say:)


3 comments:
I like the bag very much! And of course the daughter is as cute as pie!
Love the bag, just love it and the stockings look like they must be hell to make, but great looking. Your little sweetheart is as cute as they get. Rest - you are working too hard. xoxo
Cute bag. I love felted projects. Your little girl is adorable.
Post a Comment