Thursday, May 10, 2007

OOh boy sorry

I have been here really...

Work keeps extra busy and when I get home Josh is on the PC and I want to play with Silver or I want to knit... *gasp* i dont actually want to play with the pc at home (oh no revoke my geek status :) )

Anyway the exercising is going well. I am still going to the gym in fact my free month was up and I joined the gym and promptly got sick and didnt go for 5 days. I went today and I feel so much better. Hopefully this will keep me from feeling so tired in the morning.

Free Comic Book was a success. There were 1500 people there. It was a good time.
After the events we all went to dinner it was good and fun. All I have to say is Herr Dowling is a trip after a few beers. We played multiple rounds of name 5 of something.

After dinner Josh, and I and another couple went to see Spiderman 3
Now I wont spoil it for anyone who hasnt seen it... but I will say this: it is a good movie but it is not the best. They tried to put too much into the movie.
There was background plot but I dont think there was enough buildup.
They could have done so much more with venom and sandman and even Harry - it is a long movie already.
But if there is a 4 I will go see that too.
It had some awesome parts to it.
--
Knitting
I have done some knitting - Ive been working on Christmas Knitting. Stockings to be exact.
And I am making a bag for myself... it is a felting project - so we'll see how it goes.... :)

I am planning a stitch and bitch this month and its a themed snb and its surprise so i cant say too much but needless to say it should be fun...

---
This weekend we are planning on going up to State College PA and visiting Joshs grandma.
It should be an okay time. Plus 3 hours in a car - I get to KNIT woohoo!

Alright I need to get back to work but you all rock
And becca yes i am still alive:)

3 comments:

Holly said...

Wow. Post It Notes. What a great idea! Why didn't I think of that? Enjoy State College. I live 40 miles south of there. My sister has a kitchen store in State College called "Kitchen Kaboodle" on Beaver Ave. It's really nice. Happy Mother's Day!

mary bishop said...

You are always so busy doing so many interesting things. Please post photos of your projects when you can. I cannot knit but am a big "appreciator" of the art and skill it takes to make a couple of sticks and some string turn into something beautiful!

Unknown said...

Glad to know you are still alive. Hope you have a happy mother's day