Friday, May 20, 2005

Ah a new schedule and a cold...

Sorry for the lack of posts.
The new job keeps me busy at work. I have to actually work ... I mean really who do they think they are expecting me to do work at work? sheesh...
Anyway I have also not been feeling well... stupid new schedule and the fact that everyone at work was sick and got me sick... stupid people.

I am home sick today - yucky
Tomorrow I gain a new roommate and another animal to add to the menagerie.
Silver is at daycare but I fear she is getting sick too because for awhile I didnt realize I was getting sick I just thought it was my allergies -I mean it is Spring after all.
So I fear she is getting sick too she has been snorting a bit.
Ah well she will get better and so will i

Ok off to buy cold medicine so I can feel human again...
more later...

No comments: