Sunday, May 08, 2005

Free Comic Book Day - Silver became a Super Hero in training

Doesn't she look so um...thoughtful?
Well you can definitely tell she is going to be a red head. yay?
Anyway yesterday was Free Comic Book Day. I forgot to post that yesterday:) Oh well anyway its done once a year and they give away a free comic and any others you have to buy but the proceeds go to a local charity -Captain Blue Hen's charity are the public libraries. Anyway I think its to help get kids to read. Yesterday they had superheroes and comic book artists and fun was had by all:)

2 comments:

Echrai said...

Very cool! And so neat to see Silver as an honorary comic hero sort of thing. She's got the name for it. :) She just needs to marry a guy with a last name like Skater - oh, wait, no, that won't work.. umm.. how about Bullet? Flash? Okay, now I'm just getting silly. Either way, Silver -is- a very good comic book hero(ine) name.

Šørën Kïêrkêgåårð said...

sorry you're not a morning person. i hate getting up.