Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Names...





Jackie Conrad Etzweiler's Aliases



Your movie star name: Cookies Albert

Your fashion designer name is Jackie London

Your socialite name is Jack O' Lantern Montreal

Your fly girl / guy name is J Etz

Your detective name is Dog Dover

Your barfly name is Doritos Vodka

Your soap opera name is Conrad Bicentennial

Your rock star name is Chocolate Mustang

Your star wars name is Jacpri Etzjos

Your punk rock band name is The Happy Kaleidoscope

Not on the list but is should be=
Your Porn star name is Princess Konschak



3 comments:

minijaxter said...

just so you know - to figure out your porn star name it is the name of your first pet and your mothers maiden name.

Unknown said...

These are too funny, Jackie! I'm going to have to try some of these ditties out for myself. Chocolate what?

haaaa!

Unknown said...

Oh...and I'd be: "Buffy Boulange'" I don't know how sexy that one is.