
This was my kitty in a happier time.
I like to remember her this way.
She was definitely a cat and liked to be what I call Socially AntiSocial.
She wanted to in the middle of the action but didnt want to be a part of anything.
But she did like to be pet.
She was bossy and liked to let you know something wasnt to her standard
But she was also there for me through a lot of things.
I love my kitty very much and thats why I decided to have her put to sleep this morning.
After much fighting with my vet I finally took her to the SPCA who agreed with my husband and I that she didnt look well -she apparently was also having mini-siezures.
Its hard to let go of someone who loved you no matter what.
It is one reason I love animals. They dont care what you look like, what you wear, where you work (if you work). They just ask to be petted, fed and watered, and for a place to relieve themselves.
Animals like you no matter what.
When Nikita was healthier she would meet me at the door or window when I came home.
She knew the sound of my car and would wait for me.
My husband she could care less about when he came home. But she always waiting for me.
I will miss her. I already miss her a lot.
Thank you all for the advice and support you have given over the last couple of weeks.
I could no longer keep her the way she was emotionally it was too much for me.



3 comments:
So sorry for your loss. I know it was hard but you did the best thing for your cat.
I'm very sorry about your cat Jackie. I hope you feel better soon.
Thanks everyone.
Post a Comment