Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tribute to the 2996 lost in 9/11/2001



I had another post I was going to put in here but then I read Bradley Egel's blog (http://egelnest.blogspot.com) and found a blog with a noble purpose.
The blog is http://www.dcroe.com/2996/ - Go on over and read and maybe you would like to help also?
I signed up - The objective is to get 2,996 bloggers to help remember and put a name to the 2,996 innocent lives that were lost during the attacks on the World Trade Center, Pentagon and other flights.

Please take the time to read the page even if you dont have a blog or dont want to sign up.
This is not to blast terrorism.

Either you know someone who was lost or you know someone who knows someone who was lost.
I have friends who were in NY when this happened but they were not in the towers and they are ok. Traumatized a bit but ok otherwise.
I have friends who worked in the Pentagon on the other side of where the bldg. was hit.

This is not about placing blame or political agendas.
Its a memorial.
I think its a grand and noble idea.
There will be a regular post tomorrow.
And I will post a link in the side bar to the 2996 blog.

Thanks

No comments: