Monday, February 07, 2005

38 weeks

So I am doing well.
Ready to have the baby-
we walked all around the mall yesterday twice and then drove down main street in newark on our way home from the super bowl party (its pretty bumpy:) ) but still no contractions.

before you start offering advice-:) we have tried a lot of things... and no i dont like eggplant. i have also been extremely tired lately which is kinda normal but i am gonna talk to el doctor about it tomorrow. everything else is going well.

---
knitting news - i made some extra long arm warmers so I dont have to wear a jacket in 50 degree weather. I like them. and they seem to help with the hand swelling. i will post pics of them later now that I have figured out how to post pics here. i will also put them in the photo gallery. ok need to go make myself active.

4 comments:

Echrai said...

Eggplant? Okay, that's something I've never heard of. That's supposed to help the baby come out? What, does she not like it either?

minijaxter said...

apparently there is something in eggplant that is supposed to start labor.
i dont know what - all i know is that people swear by eggplant and eggplant parmesan.
i dont like eggplant though- so thats not an option for me.

Ilanna said...

well that all depends on how desperate you get :)

minijaxter said...

nope dont care not eating the eggplant :)