A blog about my life and the things I like to do
or, if true to form, she decides she wants to come out early, she could still end up on my mother's predicted date of 02/05/2005. :)
um not quite - she might come out on 02/25/2005 :)
Err.. that's what I meant. :P Can't tell if that was a mental slip or a really bad typo. Yet again, there are moments when I have the average intelligence of a rock. At least once a day.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
or, if true to form, she decides she wants to come out early, she could still end up on my mother's predicted date of 02/05/2005. :)
um not quite - she might come out on 02/25/2005
:)
Err.. that's what I meant. :P Can't tell if that was a mental slip or a really bad typo. Yet again, there are moments when I have the average intelligence of a rock. At least once a day.
Post a Comment