Sorry if you get this twice.
As most of you know Silver Kiana Etzweiler was born on Saturday,
February 26, 2005 at 734p. She was 7 lbs 15oz and 19.5 in long.
Unfortunately she has been in Special Care Nursery and was not allowed
to come home with me today. I had a fever and some sort of infection
they gave me antibiotics and everything but they wanted to make sure
Silver did not catch anything. But if all goes well she will be home
tomorrow.
--
here are beautiful pictures of Silver. We will take more... I promise :D


1 comment:
Since we got the news while I was down at Brent's, I didn't get to bring her birthday present either. I'll have to stop by either Wednesday night or sometime this weekend to deliver it.
And thank you guys sooo much for my present! You guys rock my world!!!!
Post a Comment