oh well...
however she has dropped yet again because now i feel like i am sitting on her head...
which i probably am.
anyway i have another prenatal appt this afternoon that josh will be driving me too as driving has become difficult because of baby positioning.
so we shall see what el doctor has to say and i will let you guys know.
thanks from the well wishers that came over from reading comments on other blogs.
i appreciate all the help i can get:)
--
knitting news.
i started/finished a baby sweater for a friend of mine who will be having a shower soon.
and i wanted to get it finished before my little one was born.
someday ill get off my butt and upload pictures... right now i am too tired:)
and everyone wish elisa well- she is sick with bronchitis or some other yucky stuff... and her dr is a dork as she called him - get better elisa...
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good luck! I hope she comes before your induction date and that your delivery is a breeze. I know how you feel, having been in your shoes just three months ago.
Renee
www.froggiemeanie.blogspot.com
Thanks for the thought, hon. Tell the baby I'll give her an ice cream cone if she comes out. Or maybe some chocolate. Ways to torture mommy and daddy? No wait, she's already doing that. I swear, I won't even tease her about her name if she comes out now! :)
Post a Comment