What an interesting concept it has become...
Red, Pink, Frilly things - hearts and chocolate.
We idolize St Valentine and Cupid- who is not a cute little god as most people are led to believe.
At any rate here is your history lesson for today if you choose to accept it....http://www.historychannel.com/exhibits/valentine/
also if I have my child by midnight tonight - thereby having a valentines day baby everyone has to send me lots of chocolate....
ah who am i kidding -whenever this kid pops out I would like lots of chocolate and alcohol...
havent had a freaking drink since august... ok sorry about that...
oh yeah tomorrow i have another dr's appt for prenatal visit and we will get to schedule an induction date in case she isnt out by saturday...
so yes by march i will have a child;)
but right now she seems quite content to be where she is...sigh
everyone enjoy the miserable Black Day of Death.
Monday, February 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Bounced on over here from the Harlot's blog - good luck with the birth! I will send happy labor thoughts your way - induction sucks, been there, done that, had the c-section.
Happy knitting!
I'll be thinking of you. I hope you are getting decent sleep. I often ponder what the effect on a sweet child would be if its Mom got a Mohawk the week before the birth and those sweet maternal/newborn pictures haunted it throughout its life... Just a thought.
Post a Comment