Ok so you know I dont like eggplant - even if it is served with veal which I do like:)
However last night I turn on the tv it comes up on channel 8 and between 4-7 they show cooking shows and I kid you not the woman was making grilled eggplant.
I was like sonofabitch no I am not eating eggplant.
Of course I told Josh if I do decide to eat eggplant parmesan he will have to take me to Italian Bistro where at least even if I dont like it I know it will be good food. :)
But we shall see if the kids not out by friday maybe friday night we will go to dinner.
Ugh and I had lots of contractions last night - they kept waking me up but now they are gone and the baby is just happily sitting there moving every once in awhile and mocking me.
Yes she is mocking me... she is my child after all and thats what I would be doing:)
Anyway I another dr's appt today at 315. So hopefully they will be able to tell me something. Like why all I want to do is sleep.
:)
--
no knitting news
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Mocks like a mocking bird mocking a mock turtle while wearing a mock turtle neck?
While rocking around the clock.
All i can say at this point is that you 2 deserve each other. :) (jackie and the baby too (Grin))
Post a Comment