mine was good. hot and not long enough but good none the less.
-- i did get some knitting done. no pictures yet but i have continued on my constructive rebellion campaign.
And i am making a rose colored (kinda pink-ish) and white purse for my friends little sister. its mostly assembled i have to put the handles on and i need to make the decorative trim but other than that its mostly done.
it is cute. if i can remember i will take a pic tonight and post it.
--yesterday we went to Winterthur Gardens and walked around the grounds

Not the best pic but above are two butterflies flying around each other

flowers on the grounds
We spent most of time in the enchanted woods. This is the section built for kids. The chairs a couple of houses all kid size and cute.
And of course me being short i didnt think to duck on my way out and banged my head pretty good almost bit my tongue off and i thought i was going to have whiplash. i did not see stars so there is at least that. (and today i feel ok)

Above is the little house

this is where i bumped my head.
my husband is 6'1"(thats him)
i am 5'3" i just didnt make it (i actually whacked the top of my head)

This is the Tulip Tree and thats my daughter -she is such a little person:)
I have lots of other pics to but I am having problems loading them. I have heard others say this but I think blogger only allows 5 pictures per post.
So thats what you get.
Tomorrow or later today there will be more pictures.
:)
---
This month I am working 800a-430p. My normal shift is 9-530p
So this requires some changes on our part.
Today was rough -munchkin didnt want to get up
This weekend the munchkin will be with my parents while Josh and I attend a wedding.
--
I need to go for now but I will update later


1 comment:
She is getting so big I haven't seen her in awhile. Where is Winterthur Gardens I think it would be neat to take Ty next year probably to little still to go this year
Post a Comment