ok so the easy version is the bone at the base of my ankle is broken.
you know the tendon that is on the outside of your foot that makes your foot go side to side?
yeah well i broke the bone at the end of that tendon.
so i am in an air cast and a boot.
and im not supposed to do any heavy lifting.
but i hope thats more for work and not for home. cuz im not supposed to lift more than 5 lbs.
and if you didnt notice my munchkin weighs more than 5 lbs. she weighs 24 lbs to be exact and i think she is going through a growth spurt.
i have a follow up visit in 3 weeks.
so anyway im trying to make the best of it.
Here are a few pictures

this is hubby isnt he cute?

the happy couple

the party shots

dont they look like they are having fun?

my foot the morning after.
Its not a great shot but you can see the swelling and the discoloration.
The color hasnt changed but the swelling is a little worse.
what i have learned from this experience is dont wear flip flop type shoes dancing.
especially if they have good tread on the bottom.


4 comments:
Oh you poor thing! I hope it heals quickly for you, and you don't have any major complications. And no more taking my bad luck!
I'm so sorry Jackie...that stinks. I broke my leg once and the damned cast and inability to do things almost made me crazy. I hope you do better than I did. lots of hugs to you!
Is the boot more than 5 pounds??????????????/
So sorry Jackie!
I hope you heal quickly and completely and feel like your old self again very soon!!
Linda
(Bradley's Mom)
Post a Comment