Friday, August 18, 2006

razzafracking....

Ok I dont know whats wrong with me.

I mean I have a broken ankle but all week I have been really depressed and I dont know why.

It could be my injury coupled with the fact that I have to drive an hour each way to work every day.

When I get home I cant do much and I feel like such a loser.

I read to my daughter her fave book right now is Old McDonald had a farm. And she walks around saying eeigh eigh eeigh eigh oh. its cute.

But I am tired and depressed and I dont know why.

Anyone want to try and cheer me up?

1 comment:

mary bishop said...

What usually cheers me up when I'm in a similar mood is when someone acknowledges how I feel and says something like: you have every right to be depressed...and you, Jackie, do. It super sucks to have a broken ankle, long commute and little one to care for all at the same time.

But, nothing stays the same...your ankle will heal, your mood with elevate and with luck, you'll find another job closer to home. Or get a big fat raise to make the commute easier!

Hope that helped...if not, take up some heavy drinking this weekend.

Hugs!!!!