For those who watch the scifi channel you know all about Eureka!
Its a show about a town full of geniuses and has security that Area 51 could only wish to have;)
I wasnt sure how I was going to like this show. It showed potential to be really bad or really good. And amazingly it is well done.
So I look forward to another episode tonight. If you like scifi you will like this.
---
On the same note Dead Like Me - yeah it sucks. I had high hopes for this show but it sucks.
Basically from what I gathered (i missed the beginning) when you die you either move on or you become a reaper. (yes like the grim reaper) you are no longer the person you were when you were alive but you have to hold down a day job.
Then each day you get a post it note with a name place and a time. This is the soul you are to reap.
Sounds good in concept yes?
Yes but it sucks. The main character spends the whole first episode trying to go back home to her old family. Even though she doesnt look like herself to them and they think she is some weirdo.
It had such potential but alas it failed.
--
Sorry about no posting yesterday. I was sick. I mean like not being able to eat anything, sick. And throughout the day I had a low grade fever.
I feel better today but not great.
So needless to say I didnt get any knitting done.
This weekend I didnt get anything done either I was too busy...
Nothing exciting just playing with my daughter and we went over to a friends on sunday for some food.
We had a good time.
:)
thats all for now.
when something exciting happens or if i have knitting news i will post:)
HUGS all!
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I've been hearing alot bout that show....gotta check it out....BTW...have ya ever checked out "The Closer" on TNT...it's purty good!
I'm with the gay dude on The Closer...I like it a lot...a bit offbeat which is always what I seem to enjoy.
Our local TV guy said the heat can make you (or your animals)sick to your stomach...drink lots of fluids and eat light meals.
I'm going to tune in to Eureka now that I've gotten a good review from you...
I'm really getting a kick out of eureke myself. Haven't watched the closer yet though. Might have to try that sometime in the INFINATE amounts of free time i have availabe. ;)
as for the heat - *ICK*
Post a Comment