Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thursdays...

Ok so I am tired. I stayed up way too late last night. You guys have read about my little obsession with Project Runway before. I stayed up last night and watched it.
The designers had to design an outfit for an everyday woman. They than invited all of the designers mothers or sister.

Vincent won.
Robert lost.

Jeffrey lit up a fire in the room. He had to design for angelas mom. I do NOT like angela or laura.
Anyway I thought because they were spending so much time on Jeffrey that they would be voting him off.
But they didnt. This was good for me - I like jeffrey.

Anyway something strange that started last night is in the middle toe on my left foot (the broken one) has started twitching (spasm-ing) about every 30 seconds or so.

Its really quite annoying.
I called my orthopedist and am waiting on a call back.

Oh and I am incensed- Pluto is no longer a planet! Its going to be a Pluton.

sheesh what is this going to do to astrology?
;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this post.

I am really into Project Runway. I was kinda annoyed by Angela's mom but felt sorry for her when she crumpled. I think Jeffery's outfit was hideous but ...I really dislike Laura. Someone should tell her how frighening cleavage is when it consists of two emaciated blue-white bumps masquerading as breasts betwixt a row of baby back ribs. ick. Not glamerous.

Sorry about your foot. It's been a bad week for feet. My right one's been aching and cramping. Pour Quoi? Je ne c'est pas.

Pluton? That Suuuuuuuucks...out loud.

Unknown said...

I spelled a lot of shit wrong there. I am aware of it and

I meant to do that.

Don't hold it against me.

Anonymous said...

If I remember correctly, Pluto does not figure into astrological readings.