Monday, January 22, 2007

Exercise is the key

to losing weight.
However I have been really bad about exercising. I thought that just by eliminating the soda in my diet I would lose the weight just like that.
Well guess what its been over 3 weeks and I have not lost the weight just like that. Even though I have been trying to eat healthier and not drink any soda.

So now I need to exercise everyday.
But that cuts into my knitting time... and family time... and oh alright I will stop making excuses. :)
I will start exercising I just need to work out a plan:)

Oh yeah so the Super Bowl is going to be Indianapolis Colts and Chicago Bears.
I know some of you didnt care and well Now I dont really either but since I picked them to go to the Big game - I will be routing for the Colts.
Sorry Shporto. I know you wanted your pats to go but well it was a case of Hometown calls yesterday in both games.
But you can route for the Colts with me if you want ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah unfortunately that exercise thing really does cut into knitting time. I decided I want to add Pilates 3 times a week into my routine. So there goes an hour knitting time a week. Oh well, it's for the better.

mary bishop said...

Hi there...justs stopped by to give encouragement and kudos on your weight loss..."weigh" to go!!

I don't watch much football but like to be invited to football parties that offer hot wings and beers!!!

Elspeth said...

Interesting - all the weight loss TV shows always make it look like if you drink soda all you have to do is cut it out and the weight will drop off.

I don't drink soda, but I do try to exercise a lot and it hasn't helped me so far. I'm too stubborn to do the eating less part, but the exercising more is fun, sometimes.

Good luck!