173 lb as of 01/08/07
11 days without soda/caffeine. and hubby says im cranky but other than that im not experiencing any other withdrawals.
Ok so I was really busy on Friday and I forgot to update.
Anyway I weighed myself this morning and this is what I weighed
So I have not updated the ticker as I have not lost any weight since last update.
However I will try and remember to update on Fridays like originally promised.
I am moving more. Saturday I played Dance Dance Revolution in the morning for like an hour... I love that game:)
I just need to play it more during the week. Look a way for me to be a geek and get my exercise:) YAY!
--
On the knitting front the shawl take two is coming along nicely. I dont know if I told the story but new years eve my daughter decided to pull the needles out of the shawl and because it was lace and I had no life line I had to rip it out completely and start over. I have pictures of the aftermath... sigh. But I am now further along then I was when she pulled out the needles so all is good.
I have 3 projects in the wings
2 christmas stockings
1 wrap sort of thing
1 blanket
These things I must get done this year. And I am so going to not try and do anything else until these projects are finished.
:) yeah wish me luck with that;)
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Monday, January 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You doing really great on the no soda thing. I forgot to weigh myself this morning, but I don't think I lost anything anyway. I'll try to remember tomorrow.
doing great on the no soda!
cool on the knitting stuff too. :)
And i just have to say - my word verification today "smenita" sounds like a bad name you might find in some weird maternity ward somehwere... :)
Post a Comment