UPDATED: So I decided to change the weight. But I still wanted to be honest with everyone so I left this post up. But you will notice the changes. I decided to put my starting weight at 175 because when I weighed myself last week I did weigh 176. Hope you all are ok with this.
Ok so I figured out something - The scale I weighed myself on the other day must have been WAY OFF.
It said 181 and I was wearing sneakers not my boots...
Because this week I have weighed myself 3 times on the same scale and it says 173lbs. all 3 times. (different days)
Now the question is do I leave my starting weight at 181? move it to 176 (last week I was 176) or just update the ticker tomorrow with whatever the scale says?
I have decided to use the scale at work as it is not digital but a balance - like the ones in the dr's office. And therefore I think more accurate...
I have been weighing myself everyday even though I will only update on the blog once a week with the weight loss.
So what do you guys think?
By the way today marks a week since I had a soda. I had a beer last night but other than that I have been drinking mostly water.
-----
No real knitting news except for the fact that my daughter pulled out the needles on a lace shawl that i was knitting so I had to rip the whole thing out and start over.
Sigh. Oh well... But I am almost back to where I was before she pulled the needles out.
I will post pics later as I forgot to bring my camera with me today.
ALright bye for now.
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good decision to move it up, you'll be happier if it's accurate, even if it doesn't show as much weight loss.
Oh that sucks about the shawl! I hate it when Abner jumps on me and I do that to a project.
good luck dear. not only am i trying to lose the weight, but i quit smoking too.
keep up the good work.
Post a Comment