Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Its tuesday...

So I wanted to share about my ongoing self improvement so to speak.
And it couldnt wait till Friday because I will forget:)

I started stretching the other day before I go to bed and doing some push-ups and what I have found is 1- I am REALLY OUT OF SHAPE! 2 -after stretching- my back doesnt hurt anymore when I lay down. I used to be in a lot of pain when laying down at night. So now I have learned... Stretch before bed and after waking....:) And today my back doesnt hurt.
For the last 6 months I have a dull ache in my back because of one thing or another. And now today walking around I was trying to figure out what was wrong and it was that there is no pain in my lower back. Holy Cow... who knew that stretching would fix that?

Honey dont get excited I still need to go the back cracker voodoo doctor (or as everyone else knows him as the Chiropractor) because my shoulder and ankle still bother me. But this means I dont have to go as often:)

Knitting news=
I started on a new shawl/wrap for another friend of mine after having to rip the whole thing out. She didnt like it and hey I dont want someone to keep something if they dont like it you know?
So this is an addition to the other shawl/wrap I am making for the end of this month. I am hoping to have it done before then but my knitting time is severely limited since I am trying to go to bed earlier because I am not feeling all that well...

So J- you may get your shawl this weekend but most likely it will be a birthday present.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so great that you found something that helps. Stretching can be really effective, or so I'm told. I hope it continues to help.

Holly said...

Yay.. you want the pattern from hell. Just email your address to me at hollyboc@aol.com and I'll get it in the mail to you. It needs a more educated home :-)