Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Pants dont fit

Ok I know fridays are for weight updates but well my pants dont fit.

I mean Thursday I wore these pants and they were loose but not that bad. Today well today I had to find a safety pin so they wouldnt fall off.
So guess what that means ?? Im losing weight.
Oh and I hate portion control. But I am doing ok with it. I just am still hungry after I eat so I have been munching on good things. Fruit or Veggies. And LOTS of water.

This weekend was accomplishment weekend. I finished the knitting the shrug for my friend. I finished knitting the wrap for my other friend. And I finally started on a blanket that I should have started in Jan 2006.
But the blanket was slow going as I was watching 24 and the knitting needs to be mindless for that show and this wasnt so I had to rip out one whole section urgh!
oh well.

so i need to remember mindless knitting on mondays

tomorrow is my job interview for a bank in Wilmington for their helpdesk. its going to be four hours. with different people and an assessment of some sort. but im excited. the prospect of a FT job with benefits is wonderful.

ok all done with the mindless chatter.
hugs all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's so great! Your oding so wonderful, and I'm doing so pitiful. Oh well there's always tomorrow. I'm doing good ont he soda thing at least.

Josh said...

Bennies Rock Bennies Rock

Husband won't be locked into job light at end of tunnel