I usually like Fridays
But today I wish I was home instead of at work.
Its nice out - ok not really its hot as balls outside.
But its the summertime its supposed to be right?
I could be home knitting. I have things I want to make and not enough time in the day to make them.
I am helping my friends 11 yr old little sister rebel against authority in a non-violent way:) See her school this decided that everyone could only wear white or blue polo shirts or blouses. And blue/black/tan khakis, skirts, jumpers. And brown or black closed shoes.
So I am knitting her and buying her pink accessories. This includes but is not limited to bracelets necklaces, scrunchies, wristbands and maybe socks if we can get away with it:)
I would knit her scarves hats and others warm knitterly things but she is in Southern GA and doesnt need them.
So if anyone wants to help you can send me pink things -email me - leave a comment and I will let you know how you can help:)
HUGS have a great weekend.
Friday, July 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I wore my own clothes unscripted to school, so why is it today kids are forced to wear "uniforms" in many school districts?
That's just plain rightwing crazy thinking..no more ludicrous than having the leftwing crazies demand she wear hand beaded, leather trimmed clothing.
Poor kids today. Uniformity is good in a knit stitch and horrible for human beings.
It is very muggy.....and knit away!!!!! LOL Constructive rebellion is a good thing!
Post a Comment