This is the grill that my friend won.

This is Cheyenne she is a singer... She is from Dallas... I have no idea... she is cute, she will be 16 on Thursday, she is nice, she can sing and she writes her own songs. Also she is actually very nice. However because I had no idea who she was - I stuck my foot in my mouth and asked who the chippy was who he needed to eat something. She's what a size double 0? But at any rate the backup guitarist was in the room when I asked the question ... um ... oops. :)

Ok and since there has been little to no knitting here it is-
This is the INFAMOUS sweater from Ilanna's Blog:

Now do you think there needs to be another tie?
And because I cannot resist putting up cute pictures of my daughter here you go-


7 comments:
Yes there definetly needs to be at least one more tie if not two Tyla has a sweater someone made her that only has one tie & I may as well not have even put the sweater on her. If you are going for cute one works but if you want warmth I say add one in the middle & one at the bottom. I know this will make it not have the same look but that is what I think you should do.
cute picture of Silver too
I think one more tie will do since it's so small.
Oh your baby is gorgeous...does she have red hair or is it just the light? What a darling and the sweater is super....I vote for two ties ;-)
hehhe - most people would go for a billion dollars... :) leave it to the travel nuts to wish for a billion frequent flier miles.
becca- not sure if i want it to be warm or just designer-ish but i put a second tie on (see todays post)
mb-yes she has red hair well strawberry blonde at any rate
eg and ilanna- yes it is nice to win something. i would like win 1 million dollars - it would be enough to live comfortably for the rest of my life.
Wow, cheyenne at your friends bbq. Now thats ... er... something.
I only just heard about her. She has a reality show on TV about her attempt to launch a career in singing. She's very young. I'm not impressed but if enough "people" work with her look, image, P.R. and digitally enhance and layer her voice enough...welll look at what they've done for Paris Hilton?
The sweater is lovely but not as much as the wee one. She's too too!
Post a Comment