Monday, July 10, 2006

Need Good Wishes from you all

If you have been reading my blog you know that I am a contractor.
I am on the bottom of the food chain in the IT world, I am disposable. Essentially I have a job for as long as they need me, then I get to go do something else.

In a nutshell Contracting sucks.

However there is a silver lining to the grey doldrum of IT contracting that faint hope that one day you will be hired on by a company and get the coveted benefits, 401k, paid time off, and above all a steady job where they think twice before firing you.
Well folks my silver lining of hope as grown a little bit today as they posted a full time position for the job I am doing as a contractor.
Now we all know how the last time turned out but me being the eternal optimist that I am... am willing to try again in a different venue.
Granted I have only been here 2 months (almost 3) but this shall not stop me. I applied for this position.
I have a lot of helpdesk experience and I hope I hope I hope.

So here is what i need from you... please send me good luck for this position k? im tired of switching jobs.
i would like a good job with good paying benefits so i can finally get my life in order.
thanks so much
and hugs to everyone.

No comments: