Wednesday, July 19, 2006

To my friend-

I apologize for my outburst this evening, it was slightly uncalled for but only slightly.

However you do this a lot.
You get on a topic and you get it in your head that you are right and no matter what anyone else says they are wrong.
It usually doesn't bother me but tonight I was tired and I am cranky. Which is why I left.

I understand the situation with the whole tooth and everything. When my friend went into the hospital his tooth didn't hurt either he thought he had strep throat. When he couldn't breathe well he went to the ER. It was an infection in his tooth that had become an abscess in his throat (but abscesses can occur anywhere in the mouth)

Ok now that I got that out.

I just think that you should realize that you are not always right even when you think you are and others have opinions too.

You don't always do this but when you do you won't back down and usually this is very admirable but sometimes it can be seen as pushy, aggressive and plain ol' selfishness in not wanting to admit you are wrong or that there could be another reason for something.

I like you and I like talking to you and I know you might get mad at me for saying what I said but I cant help it anymore. For some reason lately I have become less tolerant of things that didn't used to bother me.

And as you know I tell it like it is and so there you have it.

I hope we can move on and if we cannot well I will cross that bridge when I get there.

Hugs -
jackie

1 comment:

mary bishop said...

Can I copy your whole post to send to a friend of mine?

I have a friend who won't stop harping on a subject unless I cave and say: you're right. I don't want to do that when I think she's actually wrong.