Sunday, July 09, 2006

A sad sad blogworld.

I have lost some blog friends. Ok well not really lost but they have decided for a myriad of reasons to stop blogging.
Their links will be taken off my site in a day or so.

I am upset that one of them shut their blog down due to the closemindedness and frail egos of one of their family members.

The other one just got overwhelmed and that I can understand. They felt too vulnerable out here on the big wide world web. And I can see how someone can feel that way.

So I have lost two of my blog friends that read on a regular basis and it makes me sad.

It also shows we have not moved on in the world.
As individuals we have become more enlightened and wish to share our lives with the world but there are still some out there who wish to condemn all those who think differently than them.
Both of these people have become victims of this. They have become victims of people who can only think of themselves and how they have been offended in some way.

Unfortunately this happens to the great thinkers of the world.

So I wish them well and hope they will someday continue to share their lives with us.

Hugs to sangroncito and echrai, I hope things go well. I know we will keep in touch via email.

No comments: