Well it hasnt been bad.
But it has not been stellar either.
Silver has a huge bruise on her elbow from the latest biting incident.
But she seems pretty happy with my mom today.
I think I am getting sick.
So I am trying to take as many vitamins as possible:)
I am taking sudafed and stuff and trying to be good.
There is another crack in our basement floor. I thought that the white stuff around the crack was mold but someone said it is probably lime/calcium buildup caused by water mixing with the cement. That makes me feel better than it being mold:)
The big window in my bedroom is leaking when it rains. So water gets all over the sill and the floor and hubby's clothes. This is fun because of course it is one of the Windows that is NOT scheduled for replacement. joy.
And well thats really all there is although there is also a strange charge on our checking account... that is supposedly pin activated soooo I have to wait till tomorrow to find out if it is real or fraud. YAY!
Ok so anyone who doesnt want to be a responsible adult/homeowner anymore raise their hand
*raises hand and waves frantically*
However on the upside its the weekend. Tomorrow we have a wedding and we are supposedly going to go see Pirates of the Caribbean. Then after the wedding we are heading to the beach.
I have been doing some knitting. I am working on a sock on really tiny needles...I hate it but I will do it.
And a sweater for a friend of mine for her cousins baby thats not born yet
See story here...Ilanna's Blog
thats all for now.
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So YOU are the knitter??? Hilarious!!
So now what are you going to do about the biting???
Another person chiming in --worried about the biter or biters. If the parents had to keep the biters home for let's say two days for the first offense, a week for the second offense and then suspension after that...they'd find a way to teach their children not to bite.
Post a Comment