Friday, January 07, 2005

Ah friday

Means I have to go to work tomorrow. Blah.
Anyway I finished Jaimies Smoke Ring and gave it to her the other night.

Wednesday was interesting and very long. I spent 4 hours in labor triage because I thought maybe my water had broken turns out it didnt. But 2 hrs were waiting for the baby to cooperate with the monitoring. They wanted to get 20 minutes of straight fetal heartbeat and couldnt because the baby was very active. So every time the baby moved they started over. Finally the nurse came in and had to hold the monitor on my stomach to try and keep the baby from moving so much. Then they let me go home.
Fun stuff.

Yesterday I stayed home and worked on my big fuzzy socks. I am almost done. I will finish them sometime today. They are knee high socks and are made out of LionBrand Jiffy which is surprisingly soft and warm.

I still have a baby blanket or two to make but other than that my knitting projects have dwindled. I am trying to think of things to do with the yarn in my stash and I have a lot of ideas but nothing concrete yet.
I am still really tired so I have just been taking it easy and working on little projects.

Also if you havent done so please check out the http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/

Thanks :)


No comments: