Ok so they are calling for 10-15" of snow this weekend.
That is WAY more than they were calling for the other day.
I have talked to my boss and I do not have to work this weekend at all - even if it doesnt snow. Yay!
*Doin' the happy dance*
Still no knitting though. I will probably work on some this weekend. I have a baby blanket or two to work on and I want to make some fingerless mitts. I am just waiting for a pattern.
Anyway this weekend should be interesting to say the least:)
Friday, January 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
yeah and werent they only calling for like a couple of inches on that storm?
From the projected radars I saw DE isn't getting nearly that much, supposedly. Then again, I'm happy cause my boss is going to leave on his voicemail Sunday night whether we have off on Monday or not. That would be niiiiice. And work is in the massive hit range. Muahaha! See! There is an advantage to commuting!
Post a Comment