Ok so I had another prenatal appointment today. This is not a bad thing.
However each visit the wait has gotten longer and longer. The last visit was 30 minutes in the waiting room and 20 minutes in the exam room. This time it was 1 hr 35 minutes in the waiting room and 20 minutes in the exam room.
So I was supposed to have the appt at 2p and well I didn't get taken to a room until 330p.
I had been there in the waiting room for an hour before they even called me back to do my vital signs (blood pressure- weight etc). Talk about irritating and there was someone there longer than me though.
At any rate everything else is fine. My knitting project right now is another dog sweater for my MIL's Chihuahua. Its made of the Rave eyelash fur. I like it its fuzzy but I don't think I would actually make anything for me out of it that wasn't part of a costume:) And its pretty colors too purples and greens and blues.
Oh I did find out a friend of mine's grandfather passed away. I have known my friend peter since we were about 8 or 9 I think? And his grandfather was like another a grandfather to me - he treated me like his own grandchild. Anyway he passed away last week from cancer and apparently this was a shock to everyone. I had no idea he had cancer. Anyway Pete seems to be doing ok which is good but I know its got to be hard for him because they were pretty close.
Im gonna miss him.
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment