So for the past couple of nights I have been having contractions at about 4-5 an hour and then they just quit. So last night I called the on call dr to find out whats going on.
Sunday nights were so bad they kept waking me up. They finally stopped around 1am. Last night I stayed home and they started around 6 and ended around 9. Anyway the dr said that this is perfectly normal and that they only want me to come in if I go into full labor. Because now I am too far along so they wont stop it. The problem is I want them to stop unless the kid is coming out. So I have tried laying on my left side after drinking 2 glasses of water. The issue is when they started I was laying on my left side and hadnt done anything for awhile. So I dont know what to do at this point. I keep talking to Silver and telling her she can come out now. But she is not listening.
The contractions arent really painful they are just uncomfortable and irritating because I guess I know they are not really doing anything.
Fortunately I only work 4 days a week and Mon/Tues right now are kinda optional. Except that I need the money. But while having the contractions I dont really want to be at work.
My last day of work is going to be Jan 31st I think. I have another drs appt on the 25th so hopefully maybe I will at least be dilated some so that I can feel better about these stupid contractions.
But knowing my luck this wont happen and I wont be dilated at all and the kid will end up being a week late.
Ok sorry I am just frustrated because it is so close. My hubby is even more frustrated because he wants the baby out also and last night was all ready to go to Labor Triage. :)
sigh- soon enough i know...
I havent even felt like knitting anything yesterday or today. I have some things I could knit. I just dont feel like doing anything.
so now its c'mon baby lets go...;) maybe if everyone chants it - she will listen - you know kinda like clap your hands if you believe in believe in faeries?
;) alright i watch too many cartoons - :) but if it can work for disney.....
Tuesday, January 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment