and again I am at work.
This week went by kinda fast and slow at the same time.
I had a dr's appt on tuesday and an ultrasound on thursday.
Yesterday my hubby was home with me and went out and spent all day at the Comic Book Store and on Main street in Newark.
I have not done much knitting -I made a baby bootie to see if I liked how it would come out. It came out ok so I will prolly make the other one:) this was in response to the outrageous prices of baby socks that i was finding at the mall...
then of course yesterday afternoon Josh and I went to Kmart and they have 8pks of socks for 6dollars and they were having a sale buy one get one 50% off so I bought 2 things of socks - so I got 8 pairs of baby socks sz 0-12 mos for 9 dollars. much better than the mall:)
as my friend becca pointed i really cant relax too much I have a couple of baby blankets to knit for myself and a birthday present for a friend of mine. She wants the Athena Smoke Ring from the Knitting goddess... I think is what the book is called not sure though.
But that is due by the end of January:)
The baby blankets I wont need till February- I dont think my baby will be that early ;)
Even though I kinda want her to be :) hehe
Otherwise things are going well and I will get back to knitting soon - I might start the smoke ring today at work and see what happens....:)
Im also getting to that point in my pregnancy where I dont want to be pregnant anymore:) and I dont want to work I just want to stay at home and get things ready for the baby. Its not really a nesting thing its just an impatient thing:)
Anyway Happy New Year All.
Saturday, January 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy New Year! You've certainly got quite the stack of pending projects. Eek!
happy new year to you.
hehe- there arent too many knitting projects.
you should have seen me before christmas while doing all those mittens... i was a busy little knitter. :)
Post a Comment