Friday, January 28, 2005

Tired...

so freakin tired.
I am just beat. I havent felt like doing anything. Not even knitting and that doesnt even really take any energy.
All I want to do is sleep.
But I have errands to do and tomorrow starts my last weekend of work for awhile.
Of course when the baby comes I will be EVEN MORE tired.
sigh...
alright gotta go do stuff

5 comments:

Echrai said...

Hopefully (maybe) that'll be a different kind of tired, though. You'll still be exhausted but it won't be as much of the internal fatigue that you've got draining you now. *cross fingers* At least, I hope that's how it works. :) Plus instead of you taking care of her all the time and keeping you up, then Josh'll be able to help you out some. Maybe. He better, or I'll kick his tuckus. :D

minijaxter said...

yeah well unfortunately josh has been up this week too.
he hasnt been sleeping well either. i think cuz of his sinuses but im not sure.
so we are both tired. its lots of fun really...:)

Echrai said...

So no tuckus kicking? *sigh* There go my plans for the weekend. Bummer. :)

minijaxter said...

hehe you can if you want too. but he might like it.
and unfortunately i have to work this weekend. im not looking forward to it but i need the money and this is my last weekend....

Echrai said...

Yay (ish)!!! Last weekend!!!! Money's GOOD, but staying at home's also nice. Especially if you can manage to catch the odd hours of sleep before the baby's born.