Saturday, January 08, 2005

Another day another dollar:)

And again I am at work for 12 hours fun!
If I could afford it I would ask for them to shorten my hours on the weekends but I cant so I wont.

At any rate I did finish my big fuzzy socks and remarkably they are almost the same. I used one skein of the Jiffy for each sock and they come up just below my knees. And the most amazing part? They stay up!:)

I will get new pictures up soon... I promise;)

Also-Last night I went to TGI Fridays for dinner with Josh and some friends. It was nice to get out for a bit with people. Because I work nights and weekends I dont get to see people that much - so I have been feeling kinda lonely and socially deprived:)

Anyway things are going well otherwise. I think the baby has dropped some more. Fun. So I am becoming more uncomfortable.

On the knitting front I am not sure what I want to do - I dont really feel thrilled about doing baby blankets - so I think today I will spend looking for other things to make:) hehe

but for now its back to what i call work...:)

No comments: