Ok I am feeling better. I do have to work tonight and it did just start snowing again but other than that I feel better. We have animals for many reasons and one of them is they make us laugh. Here is the link to some photos of my animals. http://www.grumpydude.com/gallery/Animals
The one of dino and teuful together was taken this afternoon and I had to take a pic cuz noone would believe me if I told them. They were like that for like ten minutes which is amazing to me that they stayed there like that at all.
Sigh and now Im waiting for Josh just so I can go into work. I might take his car tonight. We shall see I am not sure yet.
Monday, January 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The REAL reason you want me to bring Mitzi down - so you can insert her into your animal cohabitation rituals! Seriously, that's an adorable pic - but knowing them, I can believe they'd do that - that long is rather surprising though. I'm glad you caught it on camera. I love naminals (as one of the kids I nannied for used to call them) for that very reason. As a general rule, they make life so much better.
yes they do make life easier and more relaxed.
although sometimes they can be a right pain in the A**.
but they are fun and make me laugh and yes you figured me out... i want more animals in my house... because you know a kid isnt going to be enough to drive me crazy;)
Post a Comment