I had a prenatal appt today and they said everything was fine. The baby has dropped and she is head down. She is doing fine and they said everything I have been going through has been normal. The Dr also said that he thinks in the coming weeks that there will be more false alarms before the baby finally comes. Fun. They gave me some things to look for -some signs and stuff but he said the only way to know for sure was to go to the hospital...
Yay.
:)
At any rate I am now in the last month and she could come anytime ... right now would be good...;)
Tuesday, January 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Maybe my mother's predictions will be right after all. Soon! SOON! And I'm doing my best to will her out - but man, she's one stubborn kid. Please, please, don't make me babysit! :P Okay, just kidding, you know I'd love to see the kidling and some of the time you're seeing us anyhow...
Fingers crossed that it's sooner rather than later. Breath not held though - no sense in asphyxiation while we wait.
hehe- everyone knows you can asphyxiate yourself by holding your breath- you will just pass out. but i dont really want you to do that either:)
and thank you:)
Post a Comment