Ok so today was fun. I woke up at 5am this morning and started having contractions by 7a they were about 3-5 minutes apart and they were hurting. I also was having intense back pain on my right side. By noon I was having 6 contractions an hour. So we went to the hospital. As soon as we got to the hospital the contractions stopped. But my back was still hurting. Everything was normal we were there for 2 hrs and I had no contractions. However I am 1cm dilated. So they sent me home and I am really irritated because I made Josh stay home today and he had to use a vacation day.
At any rate everything is fine. I got home and I havent had one contraction since and my back has since stopped hurting.
Sigh - so i have apologized profusely to my hubby because we both were so hoping tonight would end with an addition... oh well.
Also there is going to be snow this weekend. At least this is what the weather guys are saying. I have heard everything from 4 inches to 1o inches. Since they are calling for a Nor'Easter I will go with somewhere in between. For those who dont know Nor'Easters are storm systems that can be worse and can do more damage then Hurricanes.
They can also sit for awhile and cause much beach erosion.
So I explained to my boss that I wasnt entirely comfortable driving 30 minutes in blizzard like conditions for work and my boss wrote back today saying they are working on a plan where I wont have to:) YAY!!
So we shall see what happens. Now watch we wont get any snow at all;)
I hope it does snow though I would like to see Philly win the NFC game against Atlanta and home field advantage in the snow would be great for them.
Thursday, January 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Go snow! Although, we all know what's going to happen. During the snowstorm (the worst of whatever storm we actually get) and/or during the football game, she's going to make her appearance. It's obvious. If she doesn't hold out for the superbowl, which is less likely, but still possible.
I'm sorry you're having to go through all this, though. There's nothing worse than false alarms, especially when you're impatient. *hugs* It'll happen soon.
Post a Comment